Friday, April 13, 2012

Whose Line is It Anyway?

This is the best t.v. show to ever exist...there is no other that can compare...

Yes, I did watch a whole season of Whose Line- Season 5 to be exact. Why season 5? The first episode was with Whoopi Goldberg, how could I have not watched it? I'm not going to go into detail on each episode but they were all hilarious.

My favorite person? I can't decide...Ryan Stiles, Collin Mochrie and Wayne Brady really are the backbone of the show (along with Drew Carey, of course!). Those four really make Whose Line hilarious with all their inside jokes and obvious closeness with one another. Ryan and Collin are like a match made in heaven! Those guys are always in sync. My favorite game with them is Sound Effects because they are seriously good at improv. Wayne is one of the best singers I have ever heard, and if Greatest Hits actually sold the songs he sings, I would buy all of them. Plus he is amazing at acting!

I also love Kathy Greenwood (really sweet), Kath Griffin (super snarky), Greg Proops (his voice is funny), Chip Esten (so cute!), Brad Sherwood (makes the crudest yet funniest jokes) and Whoopi Goldberg :)


If you haven't watched it, please do! You can find the episodes on Youtube. It's a shame that they canceled it in 2006... The video above is the first of Season 5...it's a head start and a hint saying YOU SHOULD WATCH WHOSE LINE!!! (if you don't then you haven't lived...or laughed)

No comments:

Post a Comment