Monday, April 23, 2012

Scary Movie 3



Out of all the Scary Movies, I would have to say that this one is my favorite...it's the least vulgar at least...

I believe that this movie is completely worthy of watching on a Mindless Monday. It was hilarious and I loved the girl who comes out from the video. The phone call to Cindy had to be the best phone call I have ever heard.

[on the phone]
Cindy: Hello?
Tabitha's Voice: [indistinct] Seven days.
Cindy: What? Willie Mays?
Tabitha's Voice: [indistinct] Seven days.
Cindy: Who's gay? Hello?
Tabitha's Voice: [indistinct] Seven days.
Cindy: What?
Tabitha's Voice: Can you hear me now?
Cindy: Kind of.
Tabitha's Voice: Can you hear me now?
Cindy: Yes. Perfect.
Tabitha's Voice: Seven days.
Cindy: Seven days. Oh, my God. I'm gonna die next Monday?
Tabitha's Voice: Yes. No. Wait. Monday. That would be seven business days. This is seven days starting now.
Cindy: So seven days to this very hour? My watch broke. How am I gonna know the exact hour?
Tabitha's Voice: Forget hours. This day seven days from now.
Cindy: But there's a holiday coming up. Do you count the holiday?
Tabitha's Voice: Well, that depends. What holiday?
Cindy: Martin Luther King Day.
Tabitha's Voice: Then no.
Cindy: Why not? Everybody at work is taking it off.
Tabitha's Voice: Jesus Christ, lady. I'm giving you seven friggin' days. I can come over now and kill the !@#$%^&* out of you if you'd rather have that.

Kind of long...but it's worth it! Anyways, this movie knocked out enough brain cells for me but it makes me laugh every time. I love Cody, Cindy's "paranormally endowed nephew". He is so strange but he's a great kid. Simon Rex plays George and his acting is great. He was the perfect choice for comic relief and he is one of my favorite actors! The scene with the President is pretty good too...

Basically, this movie is about a video that kills you seven days after you watch it. Somehow aliens get involved in the story, but I wouldn't try bothering with that...

Anyways, here is one of my favorite scenes from the movie- the rap battle. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment