Monday, April 16, 2012

Dumb and Dumber


Honestly, there is nothing better than settling down on a Monday evening and watching the stupidest movie of all time while actually feeling your IQ dropping by the second.

I absolutely adore this movie. Dumb and Dumber is filled with so much humour and for once in my lifetime, I did not mind losing some brain cells. Although this movie is just completely filled with the most stupid jokes, it is hilarious. I mean I wish that I had the ability to use my stupidity to my advantage by somehow managing to kill bad guys in order to help others. Wow. Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels make a really great acting pair, playing off one another with humour. I don't think that I'll be able to write a proper review since my brain doesn't seem to want to keep up with me. But this movie was and is the best remedy to a long, painful Monday. Here's looking forward!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment