Saturday, April 28, 2012

Merlin


This is my most favorite TV show on TV. Absolutely brilliant.

A mix of fantasy, mythology, history and science fiction, Merline is  TV show that leaves everyone feeling satisfied. Collin Morgan is amazing as Merlin and Bradley James makes a very brave yet good-looking King Arthur. Morgana has to be one of my favorite characters, besides the Knights of course (Gwaine being my favoirte Knight)...Actually, I love all the characters.

My favorites episodes are these: The episode where Merlin meets Gwaine, for obvious reasons and the first episode of the series. I loved Morgana when she was innocent in the first two/three seasons but still continued to love her even when she transformed into an evil sorceress bent on killing Arthur and Merlin.

This TV show is very well filmed, always leaving its audience with cliffhangers yet you never feel unsatisfied. The CGI for the Great Dragon is a tad funny since it looks fake, but I still love it. The actors are great (love their accents!) and the story is very well put-together. I have no qualms or compalints about his show and am disappointed to learn that there is only one season left. Sad Day... Anyways, watch it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment