Monday, May 7, 2012

Fantastic 4: rise of the Silver Surfer




I adore sci-fi movies, ideas, stories...you name it! Just the thought of being able to escape to a world where animals can talk, aliens exist, space travel is a cinch and super powers are real is a very tempting thought.

When I first watched Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer, I fell in love with it. I love each of the characters. My favorite overall has to be the silver surfer...he is very shiny. I love his powers, even though they are connected to his board. The story is pretty intense as well.

The acting, I thought, was pretty good and the movie made me laugh, kept me in suspense, and made me admire the special effects. It was a good movie and I would recommend watching it :)

P.S. This post was meant for  5.5.2012, but once again, Blogger wouldn't let me post for may 5th or 6th...

No comments:

Post a Comment