Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Note...of Horror!

Dear Readers,

I do not know who reads my blog, or if anyone reads my blog at all, but I have noticed of recent that my blog is really all over the place. I talk about movies, which is cool, as I had originally made this blog to keep track of me watching one film a day. Now as I look at it, I have noticed that I keep bouncing around all kinds of movies. I am going to change things up and make this blog about horror- in general. When I say horror, I mean horror movies, tv shows and video games. Horror is probably the best genre out there and I really love it, plus Halloween is coming soon so, why not? Anyway, will temporarily be testing out how a horror media blog would do. If anyone likes it, I will most probably stick with it. If not, then I will just keep on blogging about movies in general, although I might be a little more picky with what movies I watch. Anyways, I will try my best to blog everyday. Applying for colleges is just a pain, but blogging really helps. So yes. Thank you all! I appreciate everyone and anyone who reads this blog.

Love,
Teddy

Beware...This is now a horror zone...


No comments:

Post a Comment