Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Monsters Inc.

Pixar/ Disney Films... a blessing to mankind really and children everywhere! I have recently gotten into an animated movie sort of groove and I am determined to watch all their movies...not that there are many, but still.

 Monsters Inc:

One of my favorite movies. This movie really reinvented the definition of monster. It's interesting to understand what kind of job a monster holds and how much work they go through. Mike, the round one eyed green monster, is one of the cutest and most oblivious creatures ever...Sulley is the best character-monster to ever be created. I LOVE SULLEY. He is blue and furry and really really sweet...for a monster anyways. And to expand upon the cuteness factor, Mary Gibbs, AKA "Boo", is one of the most amazing toddlers I have ever witnessed. Her gibberish language and unfailing bravery make her one of a kind. This whole movie is great and I think that everyone should watch it at least once in their lifetimes. I really can't wait for the prequel to come out. June 21, 2013 folks....save the date. I know people who have waited 11 years for this movie. The movie where we get to see how the monsters ended up with their jobs anyways. Taking us back to the days when they were in College...

No comments:

Post a Comment